Monday 2 August 2010

The Studio Summer Cybercrop


Here at 'The Studio' we love a cybercrop. We also think that sometimes things quieten down in the scrapping world over the summer and we want to make sure the creative juices flow even this month. I'm terrible for losing my mojo in August, I don't know about you?! With that in mind we decided to host a cybercrop later this month and we'd love if you could join in and invite all your friends! So the date for your diary is;

21st August 2010


We will be bringing you hourly classes/challenges from the design team and from guest designers and we have some great prizes and money off stash for you along the way. And because it'll all be on the blog you can play along anytime, even if you're busy on 21st August itself. Look out for supply lists next week!!

5 comments:

  1. yay, although that's our (australia's)major election day - the cyberscrap will give me something to look forward to, the election has had a very long and boring lead up so far...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds fun will try and remember to log in here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great, let me mark my calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fabulous.....I plan to be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, I already noted in my diary and then return here to check everything! It will be the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!