Wednesday 15 June 2011

Wednesday Extra: Altered Canvases with Julie

Hi everyone! I wanted to share a fun project I made recently with some canvasses that I picked up at the Dollar Store :):):)

Here are the canvasses I picked up... they all ready had paintings on them of some birds... pretty, but doesn't match my decor :):):)


First, I gesso'd them :)


Then I chose my paints and painted them in two different tones to add some texture :)



Then I chose some stamps for my word that I chose for my canvasses and I used the white paint on the stamps themselves :)




Then I chose some embellishments to decorate my canvasses :)

And to protect my project once everything was adhered down, I used some liquid laminate paint to seal it :)

And here are is my finished project :)




I always love going through the Dollar Store and finding things that I can alter :)
Thanks for stopping by! :)
~~Julie TW~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!