Sunday 15 September 2013

15th Sept - Sketch

Time for another lovely sketch from Valerie, this time she took inspiration from Anastasia's glitter layout.

Here are some inspiring ways to use the sketch from the design team:

Anastasia
It's the first time I had to make a second layout based on the same sketch. At first I was concerned, wasn't sure how I would make it different. Since the previous layout had limited colours, I decided to go with a multicolour layout.
...and on a sleepless night, I started doodling with white gel pen around all the details:


Daphne
A single photo in the middle of the layout - no problem! This time I arranged the layers first around the picture and then glued it all down. I also used some structure paste with a mask which peaks out from underneath the sticker and paper layers - can you spot them?
Hilde
What a fun sketch to play with  - I got so many ideas when I saw it and will keep it for playing at a later time, too :-)
Have you ever seen a sign like this? I admit I hadn't before I found it at a Norwegian (water transport) lock! I just needed a shoot of it!
A few details from the layout:

Katherine

I chose the birthday cake I made for my youngest for the sketch challenge, and made some balloons for one of the embellishment sections....and added a few more layers as I can't resist that!

Petra
So my mother got her self a dog... it is the cutest little puppy but for me it is a bit wierd because we never had a dog when I grew up... still I must admit I like it ♥ Dixi



Please link up your entries, we would love to see them!

Don't forget it's the last day to get your design team entries in, you have until midnight 12:00 GMT tonight to get them in so you better be quick!

Happy Scrapping! :-) 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiring layouts ladies!!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://lollicropbristol.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/story-time.html

    heres my page, thanks for the inspiration, this is my first time finding you and playing along but have pinned you now!!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!